20070719

omg, save me.

I'm sneezing soooo badly.. Just needed to break away for a tad moment. And off to bed. But, before I sleep..

I'll reply Feli's tag.
Each player of the game has to start off by giving 6 weird things about themselves.People who get tagged needs to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.In the end , you'll need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list out their names.
1. They say I'm sociable. But when it comes to presentations, I freak out infront of everyone. I thought being sociable was being rather brave?
2. I can still eat desserts no matter how full I am. Well.... sometimes it depends too, if my food is not till up my thoart!
3. I can still be emo no matter what feeling I'm experiencing.
4. I love to hug everyone.
5. I'm afraid of death but I tend to try kill myself
6. I still can't pronounce vegetables.

Did you look up at the sky today? It was so clear and was filled with many, I mean MANY stars. Okay, not that extreme yet. But hardly do you see stars up in Singapore's skies. I would trade in chilli for STARS((: Lol, inside joke. I was burning wood for my store signage for the past 2-3 hours.. And another 2 hours before I met the bandits for dinner. Like it's finally done! I'm so happy with it. It was goddamnit tiring, plus my flu isn't making things any better. I'm like dying now.. My nose hurts, my thoart's sore, eyes watery and all.. Fell ill at the wrong time.. Of all time when tmr's the set up. KILL ME. I really feel like dying now. Still hoping that the store would be put up nicely tmr. Arggg... I NEED TO... I really wna go to bed now.. I'm so so so drained, stayed up just to do up some psycho stuff. Good night. I'm dyinggg.


I swear I hate wood burning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home